
Forgive my English not good.
Man down in stairs he say we make noise. We not make noise, we make normal. We only make noise on Swieconka when I bless food and guests and church is presenting. Today is Holy Monday, Smigus Dyngus. Everybody in on Smigus Dyngus as it Wet Monday. We spray women with water so they get married. The older women who are married, they get sprayed with toilet water from husband. Perfume toilet water. It is baptism, for wedlocking.
I was priest and so I spray women. Man down in stairs hear this and bang on door for noise. Him come back again! and I ready for him, but he ask my son corkscrew. I find corckscrew and give to son. We hide behind door. I worried that him not give it back. I worried man drunk and bang on door, he scare my wife. My wife because I not priest any more. I like wife more than holy life. I call man downstairs corkscrew, I cannot read him on his door.
We also make noise on Smigus Dyngus as it Polka celebration. Man downstairs bang on floor. We must polka. Back in Krakow we have Emaus which sound like a-mouse! ha ha ha! No, it Church fair. We have jews-in-the-wood on the fete. They sculpt. What? They carved in wood. The Jews.
We also carry on till Tuesaday! Monday is not a stop! But not noise. On Tuesday I make Lazanki like Robert De Niro, in Goodfellas. But we make it with cabbage. So it Sicicy-Polak dish. Lass-ann-ee-YA!
I ask my son, what man downstairs like as him also make noise with sexing. Man noises he make with girlfriend, she sound like a train. I shy for my wife and I ask her to put hands on head. Hands on... hands on ear. Ears. Man downstairs should not ask me these things about any noise. In church these noise very privet. Private. I find prophet lactic in trash bag yesterday. Disgusting.corckscrew

No comments:
Post a Comment